Related: Sell / Buy WordPress CMS Themes
Step-by-step website submission process to ShowcaseIf your work meets all of your submission rules, and you’d like to share your website with participants of the Divine Elemente community, you are to follow just several simple steps:
Step 1. Move to the website submission page by pressing the “Submit a site” button on the showcase page.
To do that you are to press the “Submit a site” button on the Showcase page.
Step 2. Fill in all required fields of the form.
- Enter your website’s name.
- Indicate URL of the website.
- Attach a screenshot of the website.
- Describe a subject matter of your work in brief, and why you wish to share your website with others at the Showcase section.
- Indicate the required tags for your work, which can be used to search for it at the website Showcase.
Step 3. Re-check all data and upload your work.
After all fields are filled in, “Captain Obvious” requires pressing the ‘Submit’ button :-).
Step 4. Website moderation
Showcase section: Moderation.
After you upload the website, it is placed in the queue for moderation (checking the website on compliance with the submission rules). Then, your work will be published at the Showcase of websites section of Divine Elemente 0.9 or declined by a moderator (if it does not pass moderation).