Which plugins do I need for WordPress?
- Yoast SEO. Yoast SEO.
- UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin.
- Optimole. Image optimization & Lazy Load by Optimole.
- Revive Old Post. Revive Old Posts – Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling Plugin.
- WP Rocket.
How many plugins is too many on WordPress? A good rule of thumb is to never exceed 20 plugins. If your site is hosted on shared or budget cloud hosting, try not to use more than 5 plugins. Only use the plugins that you know you need and update plugins regularly to fix any holes in their security.
Which plugin is best for website design?
- HubSpot WordPress Plugin.
- All in One SEO.
- Yoast SEO.
- W3 Total Cache.
- Elementor Page Builder.
What WordPress plugins are free?
- MonsterInsights Lite (Free) MonsterInsights Lite gives you a simple way to connect your WordPress website to your Google Analytics account.
- WPForms Lite (Free)
- All in One SEO (Free)
- WP Mail SMTP (Free)
- RafflePress (Free)