How do artists get paid online? Use one of many print-on-demand websites that will print and ship the posters for you. Offer your art to your social media followers or set up an online shop on Facebook. Set up a shop on Etsy, one of the biggest international platforms for selling art and handicrafts. Sell photos from your portfolio website.
How do beginner artists make money?
- Sell your original paintings and copies (prints) online.
- Sell paintings at art exhibitions.
- Painting commissioned work.
- Conducting offline workshops with artists.
- Creating and launching online drawing courses.
- Creator of video content on popular platforms.
What is the easiest way to sell art online?
- Saatchi Art.
Is selling art online worth it? Even with the drawbacks, selling art online can be a wonderful way to increase your exposure, save time on marketing, and gain extra income. Only you can decide if it’s worth it. If you do decide to sell your art online, 25 Resources Every Artist Should Know About has excellent sites to look into.