How do beginner bloggers make money? Google AdSense
Google AdSense might be the fastest and easiest way for a beginner to start earning passive income with a blog. The basic idea behind AdSense is that you can display Google Ads on your website and when a visitor clicks on those ads you get a percentage of the ad costs.
What kind of blogs make money?
How much do online bloggers make? How much do bloggers make? On average, bloggers make $37,073 per year , though this can depend on how long the blogger has been blogging, the size of their audience, their traffic and what they write about. The larger their audience, the more opportunities they have to earn money from it.
Who is the highest paid blogger?
- John Lee Dumas – $195,000+/month.
- Pat Flynn – $200,000+/month.
- Chiara Ferragni – $200,000+/month (likely much more)
- Sarah Titus – $200,000+/month.
- Melyssa Griffin – $200,000+/month.
- Tim Sykes – $1,000,000+ per month.