Is it profitable to sell clothes online? Selling apparel online is a very profitable business with a $90 billion-a-year revenue. Statista predicts that apparel and accessories online retail sector in the U.S. will generate about 138 billion dollars in revenue by 2022.
How can I sell my clothes online successfully?
- Take quality photos from different angles.
- Disclose if your home is smoke-free or pet-free.
- Use tags to increase your listing’s visibility.
- Price to sell, not to make a fortune.
- Choose your platform based on brand and style.
How can I sell clothes at home?
- Depop. Depop is home to some of the coolest niche fashion items out there.
- ThredUP. The best part about ThredUP is the convenience.
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Buffalo Exchange.
- Crossroads Trading.
Can you make money selling your own clothes? Sell used clothes for cash: How to get started
Rather than waste money on storage, sort through your wardrobe and sell used clothes to earn money. If you sell clothes online or at a secondhand store, you’ll have a clean closet and extra cash in your pocket. If that sounds like a win-win situation, that’s because it is!