Does WordPress have a heat map? Heatmap for WordPress is a real time analytics and mouse-tracking plugin. It provides easy-to-read color overlays for your site so you can understand where your trouble spots are, and quickly see where your content needs improving.
How do I create a heatmap in WordPress?
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Click on the plugins tab.
- Click Add New and search for “Aurora Heatmap”.
- Click Install Now, then Activate Plugin.
- The analysis will start, and after a while you will be able to see the actions of the visitors.
What is the best heatmap tool?
- Mouseflow – Best heatmap software overall.
- VWO – Best heatmap tool with built-in A/B testing.
- Plerdy – Best value heatmap software.
- Attention Insight – Best heatmap software for UX designers.
- Hotjar – Powerful dedicated heatmap software tool.
How do I create a heatmap for my website?
- Step 1: enable ‘session capture’ Continuous heatmaps are generated from sessions.
- Step 2: get started with continuous heatmaps.
- Step 3: enter the URL of your heatmap page.
- Step 4: click view heatmap.
- Step 5: select the date range that you’re interested in.