How do I add a chatroom to my WordPress website?
- Log into your WordPress account and open your dashboard, then select Plugins on the left sidebar.
- In the “Add New” section, search “Pure Chat” with the search bar at the top right.
- Install and activate the plugin. Then find Pure Chat in the left sidebar and pick a widget to turn the chat on!
What is the best free live chat plugin for WordPress? 3CX Live Chat (WP Live Chat Support)
3CX Live Chat (formerly WP Live Chat Support) is an effective and popular free WordPress live chat plugin. To reduce your support team’s workload, you can use 3CX Live Chat to add a chat box before and after every conversation. You can also manage multiple chats at once.
How do you make a group chat on WordPress?
- Download and Install the group chat plugin.
- Register and Create your chat.
- This is your chat hash code.
- Initial Setting of your chat room.
- Now add your Group Chat Room to your page or posts.
- See the group chat in your site.
Does WordPress have live chat support? Live chat support
It’s available to WordPress.com subscribers with Premium or plugin-enabled plans. Chat is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, and for extended hours on the weekend for plugin-enabled plan subscribers.