How do I use native comments in WordPress? Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I add a comment widget in WordPress?
- In your dashboard, click on Appearance → Widgets.
- Choose the location where you’d like to place the widget on your site.
- Click either of the + block inserter buttons (see right) to see a list of all the available blocks and widgets.
Which is best SEO plugin for WordPress 2021?
- Yoast SEO. Yoast SEO.
- All In One SEO Pack. All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic.
- Google XML Sitemaps. XML Sitemaps.
- Squirrly SEO. SEO Plugin by Squirrly SEO.
- SEOPress. SEOPress, on-site SEO.
- Rank Math. Rank Math SEO – Best SEO Plugin For WordPress To Increase Your SEO Traffic.
What is wpDiscuz? wpDiscuz 7 is a revolutionary perspective on the commenting world! This plugin changes your website discussion experience and provides you with new user engagement features. It’s totally improved with brand new innovative features bringing live to your website.