Is it worth learning WordPress in 2021? Yes, WordPress still worth it to learn because it powering up more than 33% of all the websites on the internet with consistent growth, WordPress can easily boast of its bright and sustainable future. That also makes it a prime source of developer jobs.
Can I teach myself WordPress? Learning WordPress is easy as long as you are willing to commit a few hours each day for a week. You would need some very basic search skills (i.e know how to use search engines like Google), and the ability to follow instructions. No, you don’t need to know HTML or other programming languages to code a website.
Is WordPress still relevant 2020? WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system powering 34% of all websites on the internet. On top of that: WordPress has a 60.8% market share in the CMS market. WordPress powers 14.7% of the world’s top websites.
Which is a best practice for working with WordPress?
- Always make site updates in a test environment.
- Get to know the Gutenberg editor (WordPress 5.0)
- Update your WordPress themes and plugins.
- Make sure your sites are mobile-friendly.
- Add SSL certificates to every site.
- Find your favorite tools.