Is WordPress good for authors? WordPress is the most popular website builder among authors and writers. It allows you the flexibility and freedom to build your website and grow your author profile to connect with readers.
How do I create an author page in WordPress? Head over to Appearance » Widgets page and add [WPUM] Login Form widget to a sidebar. You can now visit your website to see the author profile page in action. As a logged in user, you will see your own account information in the sidebar widget. Clicking on the username will take you to your author profile page.
Which WordPress theme is best for blogging?
- Soledad – Best for online magazines.
- Foodie Pro – Best for food blogs.
- Writing – Best for minimalist design.
- Thrive Theme Builder – Best custom WordPress Theme.
- Morning Time Lite – Best for journalists.
- MoneyFlow – Best for Adsense optimization.
How do you build an author website?
- Choose a Domain Name.
- Signup for a Web Host.
- Choose the Right Platform.
- Choose an Author Website Theme.
- Add Your Content.
- Customize with Plugins.