Is WordPress good for nonprofits? Summary. WordPress is a fantastic tool for nonprofits. It’s free to download and use, it has an awesome community of users and developers and a wide range of themes and plugins perfect for nonprofits, both free and paid.
Is WordPress free for nonprofit organizations? WordPress is the most popular website builder among nonprofits around the world. It’s free and open source, which gives you the freedom and flexibility you need for a solid online presence.
What are the top trends facing charitable nonprofits?
- The Coronavirus Crisis.
- Nonprofit Workforce Shortages.
- Allocation of state and local recovery funds.
- Protecting nonprofit nonpartisanship.
- Providing moral leadership for the values of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Gender pay gap.
What is the best WordPress theme?
- Divi. Divi is one of the most popular multi-purpose WordPress themes on the market.
- Ultra. Ultra is the most powerful and flexible WordPress theme created by Themify.
- SeedProd. SeedProd is the best drag and drop landing page and theme builder for WordPress.