What is social share in WordPress? The best way to reach people who don’t follow your business on social media is by adding social sharing buttons to your WordPress site. Social share buttons prompt your website visitors to share your content on their social media timeline.
How do I automatically share WordPress posts on social media?
- Revive Old Posts. The plugin that shares your new and old articles on social media automatically.
- Revive Network.
- AccessPress Social Auto Post.
- Nelio Content.
- Social Auto Poster.
What are social media plugins? Social media plugins are easy ways of sharing content with other people via social media platforms. The most common way is a Share or Like button.
How do I add social media links to WordPress without plugins?
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard section, hover mouse to “Media”, then select “Add New.”
- From the Media Library, open the icon’s image, and copy the direct link.
- Select Appearance > Widgets.