Which Google Analytics plugin for WordPress is the best?
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- GA Google Analytics.
- WP Statistics.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
- Bonus: Site Kit by Google.
Do you need a Google Analytics plugin for WordPress? So to collect all this great Google Analytics data, you’ll have to add Google Analytics tracking code snippets to your site’s header. Here’s a tutorial on how to add Google Analytics to WordPress without a plugin. Unfortunately, this can sometimes be hard for a lot of people unless they’re very technical.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
- Visit the “Plugin Settings” panel.
- Enter your GA Tracking ID.
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag*
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
Should I use Google Analytics or MonsterInsights? The difference between MonsterInsights vs Google Analytics is: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google to help you understand your website visitors, whereas MonsterInsights is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it effortless to connect Google Analytics with your WordPress site.