Which membership plugin is best? MemberPress is the best all-in-one membership plugin because of its powerful and easy-to-use features. Not only does the plugin do what it says it will by creating membership portals for content, but it also offers helpful tools for all experience levels.
How do I create a membership site on WordPress?
- Step 1: Set Up The MemberPress Plugin. You’ll want to start by installing and activating the MemberPress plugin.
- Step 2: Set Up Your Payment Methods.
- Step 3: Create Membership Levels.
- Step 4: Set Up Access Rules.
- Step 5: Create Members Only Content.
- Step 6: Create a Pricing Page.
- Step 7: Add Sign Up and Login Forms.
Is there a free membership plugin for WordPress? WP-Members is another free membership plugin for WordPress sites that offers simple yet fully functional and expansive features. This plugin can restrict content, integrate member profiles into the installed WordPress theme, and automatically generate teaser content.
How do I use WordPress membership plugins?
- Upload members to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings > Members” to select which settings you’d like to use.